You know in crime shows, when they show illegal money bouncing around from account to account all over the world? Kind of like a little ball of light flittering from Switzerland to Egypt, to Santiago, to Sydney, everywhere? That's what my mind feels like at the moment. I think of one thing, which reminds me of another, and before I've had time to dissect the first thing, I've mentally moved on to the second. Thus, here are my random thoughts at the moment. Note the lack of explanation between subjects; even I don't understand the twisted depths of my mind completely, and what I do understand, probably wouldn't make sense anyway.
- Thai boy has nice eyes. Nice arm muscles too. It's not fair that he wears a singlet when I'm trying to concentrate.
- I need to go to the gym tomorrow. If I'm going to be a waif, I need to exercise.
- We have extremely chocolate ice-cream in the fridge at the moment that defies words. There's crunchiness and smoothness and the complete package is enough to make me want to give up boys, if it meant a lifetime supply.
- I need more female friends. I'm sick of Halo, and being lectured at. I've noticed that girls share ideas, but boys are "always right". No.
- I think I'm too independent to be in a relationship. Maybe I am high maintenance.
- I wish I were good at cards.
- I'm worried that I won't be able to survive without coffee while I'm in South America. Yeah, I hear ya- South America, home of Colombia, home of coffee? Yeah well shut up, I'm not going to Colombia. I drink a lot of coffee. What if I get withdrawal headaches and it ruins my trip?
- I don't think I'm interesting enough. One of my friends is teaching me so much. I don't know enough about anything to teach him anything! I wish I knew a lot about music or cars or history. I wish I cared enough about anything to learn that stuff so that I could teach him. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment